Yesterday I tried the new recipe, as I we love Asian food, the mix of spices and tastes. It was so delicious that I would like to share it with you. Completely gluten-free and lactose free. It is also very easy to do, it just can take some hour to cook but after all you enjoy so delicious dish.
Ingredients for 2/3 people
- 0,5 kg of beef
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons of curry
- 1 teaspoon of seeds of coriander
- chilly – depends on how spicy you wish
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 peper
- some green beans
- Cut the meat in small pieces. Heat the pan over medium heat, cook first the coriander for 2 minutes, then add the meat for 5 minutes, keep stirring.
- Add some water and cook until tender.
- Prepare your sauce: mix together soy sauce, honey, ginger, curry and pour it on the meat, stir and cook it for about 3 minutes. Add the coconut milk and chilly. Mix it well and cook it for other 5 minutes. In the meantime, cut the vegetable, and add it to the meat.
- Cook it together until the meet and vegetable is done. (it might take other 10-15 minutes).
- You can serve the dish with basmati rice.
Buon appetito! 🙂