- Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Voluntary contents and information provided by the User
- Contact information and contents: Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during use, such as personal details, contact information, login credentials to services and / or products provided, interests and preferences, personal interests and preferences and any other personal contents, etc.
- Voluntary contents and information provided by the User
If the User does not communicate Personal Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, will be impossibile to the Data Controller to provide, in whole or in part, its services. It will be impossible also in case that Personal Data is necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the contract conclusion.
The User who communicates to the Data Controller third parties Personal Data, is directly and exclusively liable for their origin, collection, processing, communication or disclosure.
- Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application
- Technical Data: the computer system and the software procedures functional to this Application may acquire, in the course of their ordinary activity, any Personal Data whose communication is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, however, those Data, due to its nature, may identify Users in the Processing and through the association with Data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, addresses of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, time of the request, method used submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage Data: Personal Data may be collected relating to the use of the Application by the User, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and services used by the User.
- Personal Data collected through cookies or similar technologies
- Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application
- Purposes of the processing
Collected Personal Data may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- When you purchase or sign up/subscribe for emails from Healthy Goodies by Lucia, so we can tell you about the course, and keep you informed about our food photography resources. :
If you subscribe through opt-in forms on Healthy Goodies by Lucia, or purchase a Members’ Club subscription, we may collect information such as your name, email address, and where and when on our website you signed up, in order to communicate with you via email.
We would email you to let you know when the Members’ Club is open for enrollment. Or, if you purchase a Members’ Club subscription, we may follow up by email about the Members’ Club. By subscribing through opt-in forms on Healthy Goodies by Lucia, or due to the interest in receiving our newsletter you have expressed while purchasing the Members’Club subscription, we may also send you our email newsletter, where we send information on the topic of food photography, updates from Healthy Goodies by Lucia and where we may also promote other food photography related products of Healthy Goodies by Lucia.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we keep track of how you engage with our emails, such as which of our emails you open and what links you visit from those emails, your language, so that we can send you information that you are most interested in. We are lawfully able to use this information due to our legitimate interest to provide you with information related to the topics you have expressed an interest in, by signing up or purchasing a membership. In addition to opting out of our newsletter and disabling cookies, you have the right to object to the processing of the personal data we hold about you. If you would like to object to our use of your personal data and wish for us to stop processing it in one or more ways, you may request us to do this by contacting us at any time, which you can do by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This would result in us being unable to continue providing you with services relating to that processing of your data, e.g. delivering the Member’s Club subscriptions that you have purchased, or sending you information about food photography through our newsletter..
- When you purchase a Members’ Club subscription, so we can deliver a materials to you.:
You may purchase the Healthy Goodies by Lucia Members’ Club subscription through this website www.healthygoodiesbylucia.com. We use this information, so we can deliver the materials to you. We collect information during the payment process in order to process your payment, and to deliver the online content to you. The information obtained during your purchase or transaction may include your name, address, instagram nickname and link for your website, method of payment, credit card number and billing information, This information may be collected both by us, and our payment processing companies, Stripe. This information is encrypted throughout the purchase and delivery process. We may also use this information for purposes such as collecting recurring payments (e.g. if purchasing a recurring membership) and resolving disputes. We are lawfully able to use this information due to our legitimate interest to provide you with online materials when you make the purchase.
You can opt out of receiving our email newsletter, so that we don’t use your personal data to send you information about food photography. You can request that we stop sending our emails on the topic of food photography to you at any time, by using the unsubscribe link that we provide at the bottom of all of our emails. Please note that if you purchased a membership subscription from us, we may still email you with important information that is required to provide you with this service..
Personal Data is communicated to If you purchase a Healthy Goodies by Lucia Members’ Club subscription, your personal information will be processed by our payment processing partner 1. Stripe. https://stripe.com/en-gb-it 2. Memberpress https://memberpress.com 3.Prove Source. https://provesrc.com. Their privacy policies, and/or Privacy Shield certification is published on their websites.
3. When you interact with embedded content from other websites :
Personal Data is communicated to If you interact with embedded content from other websites, your personal information will be processed by other websites, such as Youtube https://www.youtube.com and Vimeo https://vimeo.com.
- When you use our website, so we can understand how you use them. :
Personal Data is communicated to If you allow cookies, your personal information are processed by Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com/
- When you use our website or engage with our emails, so that we can personalize advertising on facebook or other platforms. :
If you allow cookies in your web browser settings, by using the Healthy Goodies by Lucia website, we may collect and process personal information, such as the devices you use, your demographic, or your user information on the platform that we partner with, Facebook and Instagram. By joining our newsletter, we may also collect and process personal information to compare with the platform that we partner with, Facebook. We may use this information to personalise advertisements on the Facebook and Instagram platform (including other Facebook products, such as Instagram) to products that you may be interested in. E.g. if you browse to the sales page of Healthy Goodies by Lucia, or one of our other products, we may use this information to advertise the course to you through the Facebook platform. You are in control of how this information is used on the Facebook platform, by managing your ad settings on Facebook if you have a Facebook account.
You will not receive these advertisements if you do not have an account on any of the Facebook platforms. You may disable cookies through your web browser settings at any time if you do not wish for this information to be collected. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. We are lawfully able to use this information due to our legitimate interest to provide you with information related to the topics you have expressed an interest in by using the Healthy Goodies by Lucia website, or by signing up to our newsletter..
- When you purchase a Members’ Club subscription, to advertise our successes to prospective customers:
If you purchase a Members’ Club subscription, we may display some of your information on the Healthy Goodies by Lucia sales pages to promote your purchase to prospective customers. .
- EXTERNAL management of payments via credit card, bank transfer or other means:
to manage your payments through external platforms that collect payment data without allowing the owner of the Application to access it.
- Personal Data processing methods
The Processing of Personal Data is performed with paper, IT and/or digital tools, with methods of organizations and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller who are involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as personnel management, sales personnel, system administrators employees, etc.) or who are not (as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may access to Personal Data. These subjects, will be appointed, where necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller and will have access to Users Personal Data whenever required, and shall be contractually obliged to keep it confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors may be requested via email at the email address email@example.com.
- Legal basis for the processing
User’s Personal Data is processed on the following legal basis:
- user's consent for one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for the performance of pre-contractual measures
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the vital interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party
It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each processing at the following mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data are processed in the operative offices of the Data Controller and in any other place in which the parties involved in the Data processing are located. For further information, you may contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com or at the following mailing address Borgo delle Colonne 2, 43121 Parma ITALY .
Personal Data may be transferred to Countries outside the EU: USA .
With respect to these Countries, an adequacy decision by the European Commission exists or, in the absence of such decision, it is possible to request further information to the Data Controller regarding any adopted appropriate safeguards as well as the means to obtain a copy of Data or the exact location where they have been stored.
- Security of processing
The Data Processing is performed through adequate methods and tools to ensure the Personal Data security and confidentiality, as the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which guarantee, in a provable way, that the Processing complies with the applicable law.
- Period of storage of Data
Personal Data will be stored for the time necessary to perform the purposes for which they have been collected.
In particular, Personal Data will be stored for the whole duration of the agreement, to fulfil the inherent and consequent obligations, for the compliance with law provisions and for defensive purposes.
When the Processing of Personal Data is based on the User consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data until the withdrawal of such consent.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or public Authority order.
All Personal Data shall be deleted or stored in a form that shall not allow the identification of the User within 30 days from the end of the storage period. At the expiration of such period, the right to access, rectify, erase and of portability of Personal Data can not be exercised.
- Automated individual decision-making
All collected Data shall not be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling, which may produce legal effects concerning the User or may significantly affect the User.
- Rights of the User
The Users may exercise specific rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw its consent at any time;
- object the Processing of its Data;
- access its Data;
- monitor and request the rectification of Data;
- obtain a restriction of Processing;
- obtain the erasure or remotion of its Personal Data;
- receive its Data or obtain the transfer to a different Data Controller;
- lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
In order to exercise their rights, the Users may send a request to the contact information of the Data Controller indicated in this document. These requests are free of charge and performed by the Data Controller in the shortest possible time, in any case no later than 30 days.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is Marecak Creative, Borgo delle Colonne 2, 43121 Parma ITALY, Tax Code __________, Tax Code/VAT No. 02955900341, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest update: 11/11/2020