I invited my dear friend Roberta from Healthy Little Cravings to speak about food photography, her journey, clients, inspiration, and the creative process behind her food photography images.
How a perfect feed can limit your creativity, how to use Instagram as your portfolio, how long it really takes to get a collaboration with your dream client and how important is the negative space for magazines. This and much more we discuss with Roberta.
In this episode we talk about:
- Roberta shares how she started her food photography journey
- What courses she took and how she learned
- How keeping a cohesive Instagram feed was limiting her creativity
- How she got her first collaboration and how important is to follow up with potential clients
- She speaks about who and what inspires her for creating recipes and images and the behind the scenes of her creative process
- We discuss also about her coaching sessions
- And, we speak about the negative space and Roberta explains how important is the negative space when you work with magazines.
Links & Resources
- Roberta’s blog – Healthy Little Cravings – https://healthylittlecravings.com
- Instagram Account Roberta @healthylittlecravings
- Roberta’s coaching sessions
I hope you will love this interview, and if you haven’t participated yet in our challenge, you can do so till 15 October.
Then, Roberta will choose her favourite entries and after that, you will vote for the winner! Read more about the challenge here.