- a freebie can be the best way how to start growing your mailing list.
- it can be a pdf, checklist, guide, behind the scenes, a mini e-book, summary of the best content you have, recipe collection, etc...
- it can be a pdf that can be downloadable from an email, or a series of emails, such as a mini course
- it can be a coupon for discounts, if you sell some digital or physical products
- it shouldn't take you long to create a freebie, keep it simple but valuable for your target audience
Where to find ideas for your freebie:
- your DMs, comments, emails from your audience,
- your family and friends - what do they ask a help with?
- online forums, where people share questions and receive answers,
- Facebook groups, where your target audience groups
- within your existing email list, just ask your subscribers via a survey,
- create a survey on IG stories
Brainstorm some ideas for a freebie you can create:do a market research of your competitors for inspiration - what kind of freebie do they have?what are the most frequent questions people ask you?what do your friends or family come to you for? What they need a help with?google what kind of forums are in your niche, where people ask questionsjoin fb groups in your niche, what do others need a help with? What your target audience struggles with?brainstorm 10 ideas for your freebies - you don’t need to develop them now, just start thinking of what you could write aboutdecide if your freebie willl be a pdf or an email seriesselect the best idea from your liststart working on your freebie and share it with us in our forum