All of us love hummus. It has a lot of protein, minerals, healthy fats and you can eat it with vegetable, spread it on your bread for breakfast, add it on your plate with some meat or any other way 🙂
Also hummus is great, because you can create a lot of different tastes, depends on your creativity and what do u have in your fridge 😉 I had some beetroot and adzuki beens and so I did my beans hummus classic and with the beetroot.
Ingredients you need for 1 person hummus:
- 1 (2dcl) cup of beans
- about 3-5 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of extravergine olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of tahini
- 2 teaspoons of fresh juice of squeezed lemon
- little bit of salt (but you don’t need if you already cooked beans in a salty water)
- 1 small chopped beetroot – as additional to a beetroot hummus
- optional: 1 piece of garlic or any herbals
Put all together in a blender for about 3 minutes until you get smooth cream.
Buon appetito 😘😋