Most of you know hummus that is made from chickpeas, but have you tried beans hummus? It’s also delicious and if you are fun of any kind of beans, you will love it too!
This time I did hummus from Adzuki beans. They are those small red beans, also considered as queen of beans for minerals they contain. The preparation is very simple and once you have already legumes cooked in your fridge, it take also 5 minutes to do it. It’s very delicious to put on a bread for breakfast, or as a snack with vegetable at any hour of the day.
Ingredients you need for 1 person hummus:
- 1 (2dcl) glass of beans
- about 3-5 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of extravergine olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of tahini
- 2 teaspoons of fresh juice of squeezed lemon
- little bit of salt (but you don’t need if you already cooked beans in a salty water)
- optional: 1 piece of garlic or any herbals
Put all together in a blender for about 3 minutes until you get smooth cream. when done you can enjoy your super yummy breakfast ✅ ☺️